Saturday, December 15, 2012

NewTown CT Why

As we head into this week before the Christmas Celebration.
For the families of those who lost their lives in NewTown the Christmas Holiday will never be the same, when others are celebrating Christs birth, they will be remembering one Friday morning that
their Lives were turned upside down.
My prayers are that the families will know that God loves them and will comfort them in this
the worst moment in their lives.
I have no words that I could write that could express what each person is experiencing, In this situation a hug & holding the person would be all I could do. I remember in The Oklahoma Bombings when a friends brother was killed. There were no words then or now & to this I have no words.
Just prayers to my God for the comfort that only God can give each person.

 I am sure I am not the only person who is asking the question of Why to the murders in NewTown.
 I don't think any of us know the answer.
The person who committed this act is dead and the mother who gave birth to him & knew more about him  than anyone  is also dead.
I do know that my eyes were filled with tears for the loss of the those who were murdered . Children are so precious.....and their futures were so bright!
The teachers and leaders who were there to help them in their pursuit of destiny, also murdered.
I do know that the person who took so many lives had to be totally evil or mentally ill.
Personally I don't believe  our system is set up to handle the mentally ill.
I know too many families who have tried to get help and have ran into a system that doesn't work.
I do know that guns are not evil, however the persons who have access to the guns is another
story. ( whether it is Mental or Evil problem the results are the same....)
How could a sane person have shot children or adults.
Even though I am hundreds miles away from NewTown... I  think of my friends who are teachers and other friends that have children in school.
School should be a safe place. How do parents explain this to their young children, to that I have
no answer. This could have happened in Anytown, USA
I do know that my comfort comes from God. My prayers are that God will provide  comfort to the families in NewTown/
 God is the  provider of  comfort. Hug those you Know today. Don't let Fear get in your way of saying I Love You. Make a difference in your World today. Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment