Saturday, April 14, 2012

212 Degrees Event Official Launch of BodHD & a blog invite

We are 6 days away from the Official Launch of BodHD! I am sure a lot of people occasionally wonder what it would have been like if they had  bought stock in Microsoft or Apple when it went public. I know that I had the opportunity &  I thought a vacation or some other item was much more important. I have friends who bought stock & they retired millionaires a few years later.

So what does Apple and Microsoft stock have to do with BodHD?  I believe that there are a lot of
opportunities in the world, however I don't think that most people hear about but 2 or 3 in their lifetime . Once we find an amazing opportunity what do we do?
 Do we take action, think about it, research it, ask 20 friends what they think, want to sleep on it!
45 days ago when someone told me about the opportunity, I said yes!
This company has everything in High Definition: Products: Technology: Leadership & more!
I love the products & the MLM business opportunity has amazing ways to earn income & bonus & lifestyle earnings.
Here is my invitation to you to join us at the Friday Night Opportunity Meeting 7:15PM -8:15PM!
 This part of Launch Weekend is Free.
Location
Scottsdale Hilton Resort
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250-5428
Please RSVP to Linda Martin email dpromotions@cox.net  or Cell 602-770-0614

Also If you are into Health
 or would like to have an amazing income stream!
If you stop for coffee you would spend more in 1 year on coffee than this will cost you!
Join today at my website any questions call me!
Go to:
http://www.highdefinitionbody.com




No comments:

Post a Comment