Monday, April 2, 2012

Reflections on Decisions... Don't Hesitate

Life is full of decisions.... I think about all the people that I tell about products and how those products have changed my life.The end of January 2011, I was introduced to Kangen water, & it was love from the first glass.
Why because I felt healthier, more energized and small pains of aging were gone. I noticed when walking there was a spring in my step, I no longer walked like a 67 year old and  my age spots were disappearing and my white  hair was  beginning to get new growth that was the original color.  my acid re flux was gone.  My cats one who is 17 began to have more energy & could jump up on the bed with ease. Living in the desert it is so easy to get dehydrated... The Kangen water is great for hydration because of the micro clustering properties
and the water taste amazing, like water from a mountain spring. What made me think of this is friends of mine came by on Sunday & took water home for the 1st time. Got a text tonight His shoulder no longer hurts! Love the comments from friends who try the water..... his story is like so many others that I have heard at the Kangen meetings & saw in friends & family that drink the water. So even if you don't want to buy a machine, find a friend who has machine, most likely they will want to share the water with you....If someone gives you a gallon...Don't let it sit on a shelf drink it & feel the energy & perhaps that pain that was there in your body will vanish!. click here and visit my Kangen Site .
Back to making decisions. In my life I have met some of the Rock Stars of Network Marketing and have  attended many events where they were the speakers.
The end of January 2012  a friend of mind Erin  told me about a company that would be launching in April.
I was on my way out of town to attend a trade show. I listened to her & John Michael for 10 minutes & heard the opportunity. This company had a unique comp plan with a Bonus Pool. What was so unique? I immediate saw that if I signed up Free that  night I was locking  in with a position and that everyone who joined from that moment in time would be in my Bonus Pool if I chose to go forward with the business. This was a WIN WIN situation...
I know the odds of my signing a Rock Star MLM  might be like winning power ball, but there will be many   Rock Star MLM people to join this company and I want them in my Bonus Pool. There was no doubt or hesitation on my part. I signed ...Take 5 minutes and visit my website & watch your Bonus Pool Grow and then decide if you want to be a part of this amazing company with products that are
incredible.I would like to invite you to attend an opportunity meeting ( email me or call me for meeting times)
However we are 17 days away from launch. Join for FREE RIGHT NOW!.
 If you can commit order some products & sign up for the Launch... Great speakers & meet the Founders of the company and much more.
To leap in click here  Health and Wealth Opportunity Sign Up For Free today  look in the upper left corner
and click on  JOIN....Did I mention the products.. love the Fusion Shakes and the BLD (enzymes) Radiant
and Daily. Took the P3 when I was hurting with the flu (symptoms left within 2 hours). Looking forward
to hearing your testimony.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment